Today was my 2nd 10 hour day at work, and it was good. Got a lot done. I don't know if anyone has heard of the organization Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, but it is an organization of volunteer photographers who come and take pictures for families who are going through the loss of an infant. It is an awesome resource that someone alerted me to this past week and I think someone is coming to do some pictures this week at work. I am very interested and always blessed by the amount of community resources we have available. If you are interested here is the website. http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/
I just finished videos on BPs, temps, respiration rates, sterile fields, washing hands and all that fun! Needless to say at the end of the session, my eyelids became very heavy. It is off to bed very soon for me, but think of me tomorrow! First day in the uniform and we will be in the lab as well as doing some community visits! Should be fun and lots to learn. I will post more after class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Leave a Comment