1 down 7 to go...well this semester anyways

So I survived my first test this morning. And did well. Always room for improvement but I cant complain with the grade I got so that is good. Came home and did a few things because I never have time to, but went straight to work. I treated myself to a Bobbie from Capriottis, and for those of you who know what I am talking about, it was well worth the hard work!! It is a sub with all the bests from turkey day, and always fills me up! Work was a bit of a challenge today, but there is a "Blizzard" coming and I can not wait!!!

I have to share a funny story because well that is what I do.... so yesterday I was in a patients room and her relative/family friend entered, looked at me and said "HI!!!, Do you remember me?" And I looked at her blankly and said no, she asked me if I was Marie's sister and when I said no, the look of sheer embarrassment was so funny... I told her that I enjoyed free hugs (she had hugged me....) and that if there was a random person in the hospital to hug, I was as good as any other... she half laughed but was more embarrassed....the story helped me break the ice with another one of my kids who Ive been working with for months and who gave me a hug yesterday....if you ever wonder how I could do my job, or why I do it....that would be it....a hug from someone when you dont expect it....kids amaze me....always.... and let me tell you I am even more excited to be their nurse when that day comes!!!!!!!!

Ok I really need to sleep, back to the hospital in less than 7.5 hours :)
sleep sweetly!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Journey to RN, One Day at a Time. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.