Well what a whirlwind of a week! The snow started Friday night last week and went for over 24 hours dumping about 24 inches... for DE that is a lot... needless to say I didn't make it to work on Sat, but made it up on Monday due to the snow day for school and then we had lab on Tuesday learning even more skills! Then Wednesday it snowed again!! Dropping another 20+ inches!!! Needless to say we are pro-shovelers down here and Angela and I made friends with our neighbors who have a plow on the front of a pick up truck...very key for plowing our parking spots :) Wednesday night my roomate, neighbor and I dug out my car so that I could get to work on Thursday. I do have to say that my Camry is a trooper and has not let me down at all in the snow! I've never lived in a city where it snows a lot, and it has been quite an adventure, there is NO WHERE to put the snow, which creates a bit of a problem! We took a picture of a mound Angela and I created from the steps and it almost reaches my shoulders.... HOLY COW!!!!! I have decided that wherever I live when I grow up...i WILL have a snowblower :) We tested again on Friday and I did well, so 2 down, 6 to go this semester! I'm sorry I havent been better about writing, but this week I will be getting back into the swing of things and the following week we begin in the hospital!!! I will be at Christiana Care Health System for both of my rotations!!!
Much love and hugs on this eve of Valentine's day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Leave a Comment