Snow Blizzard February 2010!
Posted in on 10:07 PM by knlnursingjourney
I survived the snow storm!!! Haha we had a HUGE blizzard here....lots of snow.... I spent the morning debating if it was worth it to attempt to go to work until I was told to stay home for good.... The snow is up to my knees in the street...they finally plowed, and I dug my car out! Ninny (Angela's cat) loved to watch me shovel and has been my buddy today. I tried to do taxes, but they didnt look good, so I quit...lol and then took a nap and watched tv :) Ninny was sleeping on my snowpants and loves getting in my snowy clothes when I come in from outside. One of the neighbors was trying to tell me that I didnt park in a good spot...but actually my car took no time to dig out and he was still a digging when I returned down the street, so I think I did well.... The wind was so bad last night I felt like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, but that has quieted down now as well....I think Ill read a little before bed...I'm not sure my roomie will make it home.... but yay for snowstorm #2 this season... and its supposed to snow again come wednesday, though I think just a little.... gotta keep it interesting somehow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Leave a Comment